Tomato Salad with Feta Cheese and Mint

I asked my college roommate if people ever talked about me behind my back. After a long pause she said, "People say you eat a lot of toe-mah-toes." (She has a British accent.) It's true. I eat a lot of tomatoes. Tomatoes are just one more topic on which my brother and I disagree. I can't think of a metaphor negative enough to capture his hatred of tomatoes. So you can imagine my sense of personal satisfaction when he ate two bowls of this tomato salad. He loves it. HA! Tomato Salad with Feta Cheese and Mint Dice tomatoes (roma or cherry) and place in a large bowl. Sprinkle generously with Lawry's Seasoned Salt. Add Feta cheese crumbles and chopped mint leaves (FRESH mint leaves) Drizzle a little of your favorite balsamic vinaigrette and stir. If you have time, chill for 20 minutes.